Air Source Heat Pumps working with a traditional boiler
Those wishing to keep their existing boiler can go for a heat only system. This means adding the air source heat pump to your central heating system to generate all of you space heating. The boiler cylinder (if you have one) will continue the to provide your running hot water. This system will benefit your existing boiler because it will have less work to do and therefore prolong its life.
- ErP A++ Energy Label on heat pumps used
- Achieves level 4 of the Code for Sustainable Homes with no additional measures
and can be even higher when used in conjunction with other improvements
- Improves energy use leading to lower running costs and CO2 emissions
- 5% VAT rating on capital and install costs
- Low noise levels
- Wi-Fi control available to control system remotely
- MCS approved and qualifies for the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI)
Want to know if this will work for you?
Schedule a convenient time to speak with one of our friendly and knowledgable energy consultants using the form below.