Heat pumps fully replacing your traditional boiler
In contrast with the hybrid system, which is designed to produce heat only, the full system ASHP will completely replace your boiler and provide all space heating and hot water. Heat pumps will work both for homes that are and are not connected to gas mains. They are ideal for anyone in need of replacing their heating system or wanting to make their home more efficient.
In contrast with the hybrid system, which is designed to produce heat only, the full system ASHP will completely replace your boiler and provide all space heating and hot water. This system is ideal for anyone not connected to mains gas or in need of upgrading their current heating system.
It works by extracting ambient air (outdoors) and compressing this in order to generate heat, allowing for a low-cost, renewable source of energy. It is similar to a refrigerator but in reverse mode. This process is known as vapour compression.
An Air Source Heat Pump (ASHP) is a viable and credible alternative to traditional methods and can help to combat rising energy bills through greater efficiency.
- ErP A++ Energy Label on heat pumps used
- Achieves level 4 of the Code for Sustainable Homes with no additional measures and can be even higher when used in conjunction with other improvements
- Improves energy use leading to lower running costs and CO2 emissions
- 5% VAT rating on capital and install costs
- Low noise levels
- Wi-Fi control available to control system remotely
- MCS approved and qualifies for the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI)
Want to know if this will work for you?
Send us a message and one of our friendly and knowledgeable energy consultants will get in touch at a time that suits you.